CNH Industrial N.V., London (UK): For the second quarter of 2019 CNH Industrial reported a robust net income of $427 million, or $0.31 per share, on consolidated revenues of $7.6 billion. Net debt of Industrial Activities at $1.5 billion. Net debt of Industrial Activities(2)(3) at $1.5 billion. Financial results presented under U.S. GAAP(1): • Industrial Activities net sales were $7.1 billion, down 7% compared to the second quarter of 2018 (down 2% on a constant currency basis), with positive price realization more than offset by lower sales volume and negative currency translation impact • Adjusted EBIT(2)(3) of Industrial Activities was $527 million, with a 7.5% margin, flat compared to the second quarter of 2018. Adjusted EBITDA(2)(3) of Industrial Activities was $768 million, with a 10.9% margin • Adjusted net income(2)(3) was $430 million in the second quarter of 2019, with adjusted diluted EPS(2)(3) of $0.31, up 11% compared to the second quarter of 2018 • Net debt of Industrial Activities at June 30, 2019 was $1.5 billion, in line with March 31, 2019 • Full year guidance at: net sales of Industrial Activities expected between $27 and $27.5 billion, adjusted diluted EPS between $0.84 and $0.88, and net debt of Industrial Activities between $0.4 billion and $0.2 billion.
• While uncertainties in the agricultural end-markets related to the trade tensions remain unresolved, and negative impacts from recent weather events (in North America, Australia and Northern Europe) are persisting, which has impacted planting and harvesting patterns and market sentiment, cyclical replacement demand remains stable, with used equipment inventories at low levels supporting new equipment sales in North America.
• End-user demand in the construction industry remains healthy, supported by spending for public and infrastructure investments. Despite this strength, conditions in the construction industry are still challenged in the residential sub-segment.
• European demand in the truck and bus industries continues to hold at a high level, supported by a low interest rate environment, and by the transition to lower emission vehicles including full electric and hybrid buses, and LNG and CNG powered trucks.
As a result of the updated end-markets outlook, the Company is revising its full year net sales guidance reflecting the impact on net sales of the euro/dollar exchange rate performance of the first six months of the year, while confirming all the other 2019 targets as follows:
• Net sales of Industrial Activities between $27 and $27.5 billion, with sales up year-over-year 1% to 2%
at constant currency;
• Adjusted diluted EPS(2) up year-over-year between 5% and 10% at a range of $0.84 to $0.88 per share;
• Net debt of Industrial Activities at the end of 2019 between $0.4 billion and $0.2 billion.
CNH Industrial N.V.(NYSE):
CNHI /MI: CNHI) is a global leader in the capital goods sector withestablished industrial experience, a wide range of products and a worldwide presence. Each of the individual brands belonging to theCompanyis a major international force in its specific industrial sector:Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and Steyr for tractors and agricultural machinery; Case and New Holland Construction for earth moving equipment; Iveco for commercial vehicles; Iveco Bus and Heuliez Bus for buses and coaches; Iveco Astra for quarry and construction vehicles; Magirus for firefighting vehicles; Iveco Defence Vehicles for defence and civil protection; and FPT Industrial for engines and transmissions. … read more – agrartechnik-jobs.de, – lmv-jobboerse – Manfred Lorenzen, Soest
Quelle: CNH Industrial N.V.